Here we are at the beginning of November, so it’s time for my monthly roundup of what’s hot in the camera and photo world as measured by Amazon.com…
- Fujifilm XF1 Digital Camera (Black) – we have a new camera appearing at the top of this month’s bestseller list… the Fuji XF1 is making a debut appearance in a big way. Offering 12 megapixel sensor, retro styling, a fast f/1.8 lens and the ability to control manual zoom, the Fuji represents a great camera at the top of the compact camera market.
- Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black) – Again, we have an affordable compact camera case on the bestseller list this month, and this seems like a good solution for someone who just wants an easy, quality case to protect their small camera.
- Fujifilm XF1 Digital Camera (Brown) – A nice brown leather-looking color for the XF1.
- Fujifilm XF1 Digital Camera (Red) – now this is starting to get silly. Here we have the third appearance by the XF1 on the bestseller list, this time in the Red color. Apparently they must be selling a boatload of these things.
- AmazonBasics Compact Camera Case (Black) – um, it’s a tiny camera case for under $5. Not sure what more I can say here.
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens – oh how the mighty drop in price. I couldn’t believe that the Canon T3, a really great entry level DSLR, is now under $350 at the time of writing. As a great way to get into DSLR photography, the T3 offers both still and video modes along with a variety of automatic and manual controls. And this price includes a lens.
- Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black) – IP security cameras are now showing on the bestseller lists every month as more and more houses are always connected and folks realize the value in being able to access a camera remotely.
- Nikon COOLPIX L820 16 MP CMOS Digital Camera – The Nikon L820 returns for a third month on the bestseller list. This low-end Nikon point and shoot offers a huge zoom lens (30x) at a great price. Also offering HD video, this seems like a great option for someone looking for decent images at a low price point.
- Outdoor Fake , Dummy Security Camera with Blinking Light – because fake cameras can be bestsellers too.
- Neewer 110CM 43″ 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector – Another repeat bestseller… I’m kind of excited to see accessories on the bestseller list. A portable, collapsable reflector is a *great* tool for anyone doing portrait photography and it’s a staple in my kit. This is a 5-way reflector for under $20 at the time of writing.
If you use the links above and end up purchasing through Amazon, a small commission will be returned to me that helps fund the operation of this site. Thanks for your support!